50 hours Yin Fascial Yoga TTC – NETHERLANDS
May 30th to June 3rd
50 hours Yin Fascial Yoga TTC – Netherlands
Applied Myofascial Release & Yin Fascial Yoga applied to 5 Elements Qigong training.
Beta Lisboa and Simon Calder will share their insights and knowledge in this Applied Myofascial Release & Yin Fascial Yoga applied to 5 Elements Qigong training. This training will teach you how to effectively release physical and energetic blockages in the fascial system of the body. Traumatic imprints in the fascial system compromises the freedom of movement and expression in the physical body, stopping one to live fully in the present moment. It will give you a thorough understanding of the importance of the integration of Myofascial Release techniques to your Yin Yoga practice and teachings. You will also learn how to effectively incorporate the Practices of 5 Element Qigong with Yin Fascial Yoga. Looking at the structure of each of the Five elements and how and why each posture affects our system. It will give you a thorough understanding of the importance of the integration of 5 Element Qigong techniques to your Yin Yoga practice and teachings, and how they perfectly flow together.
During this wonderful training you will be guided through the following subjects:
• Understand Fascial anatomy and physiology
• Become familiar with the fascial tissue qualities
• Become familiar with Fascia Release in Yin yoga
• The Art of teaching Yin Fascial Yoga
• How to use balls, blocks and props to release fascia
• How to touch to release fascia (Myofascial adjustments)
• 3 Yin Fascial Yoga sequences for the front, back and spiral Myofascial lines
• how to integrated Yin Yoga postures with 5 Element Qigong.
• how to circulate energy through the main Meridian Channels
• how to use Myofascial Release techniques to release fascia
• Knowing and understanding the 5 Element qualities
• how Yin Fascial Yoga and Qigong work together
• how to work with the Body Tissues related to each Organ.
• how to Boost and balance your energy with Embryonic breath
• Be able to Physically and energetically ground and centre
• 5 Element personal assessment information
M.P Lindostraat 4 Utrecht
Dates and time:
30rd May-June3rd 2018 09.00-12.30 / 13:30-17:00.
Super early bird till Jan 1st 2018: €655 ex VAT/ €695 inc VAT. Early bird till March 15th 2018: €679 ex VAT/ €720 inc VAT. Late bird till May 30th: €750 ex VAT/ €795 inc VAT
50 hours Yoga-alliance CE
AALO-students can add this 50-hour module to their 300 hour yoga-alliance certification. If you want to know more about this possibility or
to register for this training please contact Esther at email@example.com
This 50 hours training is one part of the 4 modules that composes the 200 hours International Yoga Alliance registered certificate teacher training
July 2nd to 7th 50 hours Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Train
May 13th – 19th 50 hours Dynamic Spiral Yoga foundations This trai
25 hours Yin Fascial Yoga applied 5 Elements Qigong & Myofascia Release From Ap