50 hours Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Training – PORTUGAL
July 2nd to 7th
50 hours Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Training
Awakeland – Portugal
The Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Training program has been developed by Beta Lisboa and Sai Calder combining a dedicated life of research, practice and teaching Yang & Yin Yoga, Qigong, 5 elements Daoism, Mindfulness, Myofascia Release Therapy and Trauma release therapies to deliver a unique program which will give you a strong foundation for your ever deepening practice and teaching. This is a unique program which offers their students a new perspective of movement and body mechanics awareness.
This training is about an in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences combined with Yin Fascial Yoga for a more balanced practice and teachings. We will teach you how to bring the two complementary qualities of Dynamic Spiral & Yin fascial Yoga together in perfect harmony.
What is in this training?
- The Dynamic Spiral Yoga Warm up & Open up sequences combined with Yin Fascial Yoga postures
- Methodology – how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral combined with Yin Fascial Yoga for balance and harmony
- The art of teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- Mindfulness meditation practice to help hold a mindful space in the practice
- Yin Fascial Yoga sequences
- 5 elements Qigong sequences to combine with DSY practice
- Myofascial adjustments
- Applied Anatomy and physiology for Yoga
- One Trauma release breathwork session
- Opportunity to teach a class at the end of the training as a part of evaluation
What will you get out of this training?
- You will be able to understand and embody the Spiral foundation movements combined with Yin Fascial yoga
- You will be able to teach the Dynamic Spiral Yin Fascial yoga classes
- You will be able to create lesson plans which combines Yang & Yin qualities
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Build up a lesson plan combining Dynamic Spiral with Yin Fascial Yoga
- Will be able to teach 5 elements warm ups sequence with Yin fascial yoga
- Get more spinal flexibility
- Get more stability
- More self – confidence for your teachings
- Experience what you will share with your students later on
- Get more joints health range of motion
- Understand the Dynamic Spiral concepts
- Build up a lesson plan for a general Yang practice combining stability and fluidity
This 200 hours program is composed of 4 trainings of 50 hours each offered in Europe and Asia. With 160 hours of contact and 40 hours of tutor supported non – contact for studies and homework.
This is a 200 hour International Yoga Alliance registered Training
This program teaches healing practices and methodologies for those who are overcoming traumas, as well as those working with trauma-afflicted clients. This course also attracts practitioners and yoga teachers who are interested in learning or expanding their knowledge of the physical and energetic body.
Tension and Trauma stored in the fascial system compromises the freedom of movement and expression in the physical body, stopping one to live fully in the present moment. By uncovering, revealing and releasing the stagnations we can bring the body to it’s full potential.
Awake land – Monchique – Portugal
Price for tuition
Early bird discount until April 2nd – 590 euros
Regular price – 650 euros
Register to this training
July 2nd to 7th 50 hours Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Train
May 13th – 19th 50 hours Dynamic Spiral Yoga foundations This trai
25 hours Yin Fascial Yoga applied 5 Elements Qigong & Myofascia Release From Ap