50 Hours Yin Fascial Yoga & applied Myofascial Release
March 28th to April 1st
Register to this training
Ubud – Bali
This dedicated foundation training teaches students how to effectively release restrictions that are present at the body’s physical and energetic level, reprogram the body’s holding patterns increasing health on a cellular level in the Yoga classes. It will give students a thorough understanding of the importance of the integration of Myofascial Release techniques to your current Yoga practice. At the end of this training you will also be able to use Myofascial Release techniques in your classes, apply fascial release adjustments to your private clients and apply and teach self – Myofascial Release with the use of balls and rolls in yourself and your clients. This program appeals to yoga teachers and practitioners seeking to learn diverse new techniques to enhance their teachings and practice, and gives them the ability to bring faster, long lasting results to their clients.
Myofascial release Therapy is a highly effective technique which provides the therapist with the tools to deal with chronic injuries at their root; as such it will help those who wish to work with the physical and emotional components of injuries, and how to lead the body into an emotional and/or physical trauma release. This is a subtle yet profound technique to free the body and spirit from deeply held traumas.
This training counts towards the YACEP (Continuum Education credits by IYA)
*IYA – International Yoga Alliance
From this training you will
– Learn how to feel and manipulate fascia and free fascial restrictions
– Applied Myofascial anatomy
– Apply Myofascial adjustments to Yin Yoga classes
– Learn Self – Myofascial Release while in the postures
– The right postures to release the Myofascial lines and the belts of tension
– Understand the connection between trauma and fascia
– Through demonstrations and practices use Myofascial release techniques in the Yin Fascial Yoga for the entire body, including sacrum, pelvis, ankle, feet, legs, shoulders, arms, neck, jaws and face, lower back and arms.
– Learn a powerful sacrum release technique
Certification: This is a certification training, and upon completion you will receive a certificate of 50 hours Yin Fascial Yoga & applied Myofascial Release training.
Early Bird Discount until: 670 Euros
Cost: 790 Euros
*This price covers training program and a manual
Buy this training Now
Taksu Spa – Ubud, BaliRegister to this training
“There is a pattern, an order, in human bodies…when the body gets working appropriately, the force of gravity can flow through. Then spontaneously it heals itself.” – Dr. Ida P. Rolf